14:00 - 16:00 (followed by tea and cakes)
The next meeting of the WebLearn User Group will feature two reports on the completed WebLearn Improved Student Experience (WISE) project, as well as information about how Replay Lecture Capture works with WebLearn, and planned WebLearn upgrades. The session will be followed by tea and cakes.
- Kate Lindsay (Academic IT): Update on the VLE Review
- The WISE team (Academic IT): Reports on lessons learned during the WISE project
- Fawei Geng and Jill Fresen (Academic IT): Replay Lecture Capture: how does it work with WebLearn?
- Adam Marshall (WebLearn Service Manager): Special WebLearn sites for anonymous online submissions
- Adam Marshall (WebLearn Service Manager): WebLearn updates
Join the WebLearn User Group site in WebLearn: https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/info/wlug for regular updates and access to audio recordings of previous presentations.