The WebLearn Best Practice site will help you set up WebLearn sites that are clear, engaging and easy to use. Tips and guides include:
- How to create new WebLearn sites and manage your sites at the end of the academic year
- Tips on styling content and effective design and layout
- How to use images effectively
- How to make the most of the ‘lessons tool’
- Information on copyright
- Tips on making WebLearn sites accessible to all.
This site represents one of the outputs of the WISE project, capturing the Technology Enhanced Learning team’s experiences of supporting 19 departments in redesigning their WebLearn areas.
Another output of the WISE project was a set of four WebLearn site templates, using the ‘box’ design and layout: Departmental Site, Programme Site, Course Site and Tutor Site. The Best Practice site provides a link to the guide on using the site templates, which illustrates how to create a new site based on a template, and then to edit the components according to your needs.
For more information, contact email@example.com.