The Service Desk offers a range of user services including:
• Registration Issues (passwords, accounts etc)
• Computing Advice and Information
• PC/Macintosh Support Service
• Other Support Services for Personal Computers
The stage in the service lifecycle at which the service currently resides. Lifecycle = planned, new, live, notice, closed
The level of user activity at this point in the academic year.
Business activity level
The regular period during which routine maintenance could take place.
Would making a change to the service today present too high a risk to the University?
Restricted change period
|Support hours||8:30 - 17:00 Mon- Fri*|
|Out-of-hours support||Telephone Support is provided 24/7|
|IT Board||User Services & IT Excellence Board|
|Business owner||John Ireland|
* except bank holidays and University closure days