The IT Learning Centre delivers a broad range of classroom based and online courses for staff and students to enhance their digital skills. We also:
- Manage the University’s access to the huge library of Lynda.com courses that are free to all at Oxford
- Run workshops
- Put on themed lunch-time talks
- Deliver customised courses for departments
- Work with the Bodleian Libraries to deliver iSkills and Research Skills events
- Publish our teaching resources on-line for all to access and use
- Help source specialist training providers
- Hire out our fully-featured teaching rooms for University, national and international events
- Advise on the design and use of small to medium teaching spaces and their technologies
- Provide IT teaching opportunities for Postgraduates and University Staff
The stage in the service lifecycle at which the service currently resides. Lifecycle = planned, new, live, notice, closed
The level of user activity at this point in the academic year.
Business activity level
The regular period during which routine maintenance could take place.
Would making a change to the service today present too high a risk to the University?
Restricted change period
IT Learning Centre
|Support hours||08:30 - 17:00|
|IT Board||Education IT Board|
|Business owner||John Ireland|
How do I...?
Raise a support call
Make a service request
Charges are applicable for: academics, colleges, departments, students, UAS, others.