Can maths explain love?
Find out the answer to this and other questions in our Valentine's Day podcast collection
Does love have a scent? Is there maths behind falling in love? What does romance in the Middle Ages tell us about love?
Find out the answers to these fascinating questions and more with this special collection of podcasts curated with love, just for you.
- Does love have a scent?- Love is in the air - or is it? Find out!
- A Great Unrecorded History. LGBT Heritage and World Cultures - how to mobilise historical research into sexuality for maximum impact, and the institutional, cultural and political issues that can be at stake.
- Love's Labour's Lost - part of the Approaching Shakespeare series - find out more about the mysteries of this play.
- Love and Sex in Victorian Fiction - Did Victorians treat love sentimentally and lack all reference to sex in their fiction?
- Tales of Love and History - James Ivory in Conversation - this Oscar-winning film-maker talks about his experiences with the legendary Merchant Ivory productions.
- Love and Math - mathematics - far from occupying a specialist niche - goes to the heart of all matter, uniting us across cultures. Discover more about this hidden, magical universe.
Enjoy these? Explore more podcast collections.