Enterprise IT Architect
The Enterprise IT Architect is a senior role, reporting directly to the CIO and working with heads of departments across the University and particularly in UAS, with responsibility for leading the programme to develop, maintain and leverage the IT architecture across the University. The Enterprise IT Architect is also responsible for defining enterprise architecture processes and for leading the integration of these processes with other related business and IT processes.
They will need to work closely with business owners and leaders across UAS and the collegiate University as well as various groups across IT Services to develop an enterprise target architecture that supports and delivers the University’s IT Strategic Plan.
- A bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems or related field
- Substantial proven experience in an IT service organisation
- Demonstrable experience in defining IT architectures and an understanding of different architectures (such as data architecture, applications architecture, technical architecture)
- Exposure to multiple diverse technologies and processing environments
- Significant experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programmes, operating and influencing effectively across the organisation and within complex contexts
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals
- Experience in strategic technology planning and execution, and policy development and maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to non-technical leaders in the University, as well as business concepts to technologists