NUGgets of wisdom - Teams and SharePoint Online
The second in this series of show and tell 'Tech Talks' focuses on the interoperability of these versatile platforms
Find out more about the ways Microsoft is bridging the gap between using Teams and using SharePoint Online with five useful 'apps' to surface content from your sites in Teams.
This tech talk will cover:
- Why using the site behind Teams as a 'normal SharePoint Online site' is a bad idea
- Using Microsoft Lists in Teams (from a Team list, a personal (OneDrive for Business) list or a SharePoint Online List
- Bringing whole SharePoint Online sites into your Teams channels and surfacing content from your Team's container SPO site safely
- Document Libraries from SharePoint Online - Extending file usage in Teams
- Workarounds for moving content from Teams to SPO sites
- Surfacing other websites (including SPO and SP on premise) in Teams
- Displaying pages from your SharePoint Online site 'cleanly' within Teams
Whether you're a well established Teams user looking to extend the functionality of Teams into SharePoint Online, or a SharePoint Online user looking for the safest ways to bring content into teams, this covers the most commonly supported ways to bring these two services together for University use cases.
Register your place at the NUGget Tech Talk. We look forward to seeing you. Please do add a question in the signup details, as many questions as possible will be included in the presentation.
Further information about Teams and SharePoint Online can be found in the Nexus365 User Group (NUG) Team channels. If you aren't already a member, use the joining code LNJVOFR.