In this session you'll hear useful information about the 'Modern' list experience in SharePoint Online, and how it differs from the previous on-premise versions of SharePoint, with tons of new and useful features for all kinds of University use cases.
The session will cover:
- Modern list templates - pre-built and pre-configured templates to get your lists off to a flying start
- Modern list views and column formatting to make your data stand out.
- Automated rules to keep you informed of new additions or edits to your lists
- Using lists with SharePoint Online hub sites
- Modern ways of creating lists from scratch including setting up list templates and using Excel to create your lists
- (For Power Automate licensed users) Using Power Automate with your lists
- Form validation in SharePoint Online modern list forms
- Mathematical Institute DPhil Admissions system presentation
When: Thursday, 29 September 2022 - 14:30-15:30
Where: Teams - Registration link