Modern lists in SharePoint Online
Our next NUGgets of wisdom talk covers using lists in SharePoint Online (SPO)
In this session you'll hear useful information about the 'Modern' list experience in SharePoint Online, and how it differs from the previous on-premise versions of SharePoint, with tons of new and useful features for all kinds of University use cases.
The session will cover:
- Modern list templates - pre-built and pre-configured templates to get your lists off to a flying start
- Modern list views and column formatting to make your data stand out.
- Automated rules to keep you informed of new additions or edits to your lists
- Using lists with SharePoint Online hub sites
- Modern ways of creating lists from scratch including setting up list templates and using Excel to create your lists
- (For Power Automate licensed users) Using Power Automate with your lists
- Form validation in SharePoint Online modern list forms
- Mathematical Institute DPhil Admissions system presentation
When: Thursday, 29 September 2022 - 14:30-15:30
Where: Teams - Registration link