IT Support Staff Services Senior Administrator
To provide administrative support to the IT Support Staff Services.
- Education to at least A level standard or equivalent experience
- Experience of spreadsheets for account keeping and databases for course management
- Strong administrative, organisational and financial skills including event management
- The ability to carry out tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to converse clearly in English, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and to show a pleasant 'can-do' manner and attitude to staff and students at all levels of the University
- The ability to be diplomatic and sensitive when dealing with difficult issues related to IT Support Staff.
- Experience with use of the Microsoft Office applications
- Proven time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise a variety of routine duties with a minimum of supervision, both independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills in a rapidly developing IT environment
- The use of online incident, service request and change management systems, and user administration systems
- The skills and experience to become an effective member of the team as soon as possible
- Knowledge of the higher education sector, particularly the University of Oxford and how it works