PA and Administrator
The post holder will PA for a Group director within IT Services, as well as providing administrative support to other areas of IT Services.
The post holder must be able to ensure that priority items are identified without delay, which requires a high level of independent judgment and discretion. The post holder must be an excellent communicator as they will be the first point of contact for senior members of staff and colleagues from across the University.
The post requires someone with first class administrative, organisational and computing skills and experience of working to support senior managers.
- Significant experience of providing a first rate PA support to senior managers, ideally within a higher education environment
- A relevant secretarial or IT qualification
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills to enable delivery of a quality service in a complex, busy and ever-changing environment
- Ability to work flexibly, demonstrating resilience and the ability to re-prioritise work as required in a dynamic environment
- Proven time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to relate confidently and professionally to others
- The ability to build strong working relationships with directors, managers and staff
- Proficiency with standard office spreadsheet and word processing tools, preferably Microsoft Word and Excel
- A good level of general education, including Maths and English GCSEs at grade C or above